Sunday, June 5, 2016

A bad day fishing?
heading down the dusty dirt road.....
are we there yet?

I've been hitting my favorite river pretty hard lately. I think the fish may know my car and the definitely know the flys i tie. I had lots of fish come up just to take a look but, most refused to eat it.
my golden stone pattern that used to work!

gotta love fishing the "foam line"

I tried nymphing in my favorite holes, the "between the rocks hole, the "ponderosa hole", and the "uppercamp hole", and only caught a few small trout and a monsterous whitey.

So one would think that it was a bad day fishing right?......

Maggie never met a stick she couldnt fetch!
wrong!


it was a great day to fish because I had my favorite fishing companion to go with. After almost 3 months Maggie is back so of course she wanted to go fishing....  how could one refuse those eyes?
A day fishing with Maggie is always a joy and certainly isn't fishing alone!

Maggie will follow just about anywhere.

All I know for sure is it was glorious to have my best fishing buddy back!

the "pooper" is pooped......

but not kitty....... she didn't get to go!

hermit out!

No comments:

Post a Comment